Elite Technical has an immediate need for a highly motivated and passionate Manufacturing Engineering Cost Estimator that posses the following experience and qualifications:
The Cost Engineer and Estimator collects and analyzes all project costs, including raw materials, labor, equipment and tooling to ensure estimates are accurate.
- Obtain material pricing and organize all the information necessary to create and submit proposals to customers in coordination with other functions.
- Use detailed spreadsheets and company-approved formulas to calculate the projected costs of proposed projects.
- Review plans and product specifications to accurately determine the quantities of materials needed and the process time required to effectively manufacture a product.
- Solicit and review subcontractor proposals and help with contract negotiations.
- Document total materials needed, including detail regarding all codes, brands, and contact information necessary to process orders.
- Work requires interface with project management, engineering, and procurement departments .
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Industrial Engineering/Manufacturing degree
- 10+ years- experience of cost estimation in a manufacturing environment
- Experienced Understand of Sewing, Assembly, Riveting, Welding - plastics and metal, Laser cutting of sheet metal parts, Bending and processing of sheet metal parts, Cutting of Webbing, Make vs Buy analysis on plastics, stampings, weldments, assemblies, etc, Powder coating and plating processes, Metal treatments - Heat treatments, Material movements, Packaging costs
- Able to analyze project requirements to accurately estimate costs for each component.
- Ability to communication efficiently, clearly, and effectively with various clients, colleagues, suppliers, and other parties
- Critical thinking and solid decision making are a must
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and provide cost estimates in a timely manner to help projects stay on time and on budget
Monday, December 7, 2020
Friday, November 13, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!