Our client, a leader in developing health and safety products is seeking an experienced Embedded Software Engineer with C++ Coding experience for an immediate 6 month contract-to-hire or Direct opportunity on Long Island (Ronkonkoma, NY).
The selected Embedded Software Engineer will be part of an engineering team responsible for modifying and customizing existing health and safety products involving sensor technology. This will include all functions associated with the device including OTA, cloud-based Portal, Alert Notification Server and Database. This position reports to the VP of Engineering.
If you're an Embedded SW Engineer with C++ and a "do whatever it takes" attitude to ensure product success, please contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- BS Degree, Computer Science or Equivalent Engineering
- 5+ years of Embedded Software experience
- Experience with real-time systems, Ares firmware and backend are a PLUS.
- Work with Networking Hardware and Protocols
- WiFI experience
- Capable of working with the engineering team to ensure prototype models are made according to design specs
- Ability to support newly released products
- Ability to prepare and maintain technical documentation
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and tight deadlines
- Must be flexible to do whatever it takes to ensure product success.
- Must be dependable and detail oriented
Monday, January 11, 2021
Contract/Temp to Hire
6 months CTH
Tuesday, December 29, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!