Seeking a highly experienced Program Manager (PM) with an active DoD Top Secret Clearance for a large DoS contract. The primary objective will be the delivery of all contractual requirements on cost and on
schedule, while achieving all technical requirements and creating customer intimacy to support value creation strategies and actions. The individual will lead a cross-functional organization aligned to common program performance goals.
- Cultivating customer relationships and intimacy to develop further opportunities within the
- Developing new business opportunities through long term strategic planning, capture planning, and development of proposals and business plans
- Establishing a program organization that effectively addresses customer requirements and incorporates the necessary internal and external sub-organizations
- Leading and directing cross-functional Integrated Program Teams (IPT) to meet program cost, schedule and technical performance objectives
- Measuring and reporting program performance
- Delivering presentations to customers, executive management and other program stakeholders
- Participating in the negotiation of contracts, contract changes, specifications, operating budgets, schedule milestones, and key terms and conditions
- Establishing design concepts, criteria, and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test
- Creation, review and finalization of the program Statement of Work
- Identification, distribution, tracking, and completion of program requirements
- Establishment and management of the program and subordinate baselines
- Development and adherence to budget baselines utilizing Earned Value Management (EVM) or similar cost & schedule control methodologies and tools
- Identifying, allocating and managing program resources, including workforce planning
- Managing Government/customer supplied property or information (GFE, CFE, etc.)
- Managing suppliers to meet program objectives
- Adherence to all internal processes, policies, and applicable industry standards
- Ensuring program team understands and adheres to contract scope, and manages change through control board activities
- Development and adherence to master plans and schedules
- Conducting thorough risk & opportunity management practices including identification, mitigation and realization
- Must be a U.S. citizen and have a DoD Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain SCI.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 10 years' program management experience.
- PMP Certified or equivalent
- Must have Program Management experience in planning, directing, and
managing complex IT projects/operations on a large-scale program of >$150M annual value.
- Must have knowledge and experience in infrastructure design and engineering; up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging network and infrastructure technologies, as well as cloud operations.
- Must have knowledge and experience in securing critical infrastructures.
- Must have knowledge and experience in operating and maintaining critical
- Experience working with U.S. Department of State or experience with DoD or civil federal branch of Government.
- ITIL Certified or equivalent
- Experience working in multi-cloud, hybrid cloud environments
- Experience working in MS Azure environment
- Experience with Mobile solutions
- Business development background or focus
- DevSecOps experience
- ISO 20000 experience
- Record of on-time and on-budget delivery
- Experience with Earned Value Management
- Exceptional customer relationship management and communications skills
- Have demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior Government officials
Monday, January 4, 2021
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!