Seeking a highly experienced Program Manager (PM) with an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance for a large DHS contract in Arlington, VA. The primary objective will be to serve as the Program Manager for a task order providing cyber security operational support services, integrated security functions and comprehensives threat and detection support. Due to COVID, the position is a mix of (mostly) telework and some onsite. Post COVID, this person will primarily be at the customer site in Arlington, VA.
- Develop project management portfolio from initiation to close out, staff hiring and management, budget execution and control.
- Responsible for all aspects of program management from program execution,
contractual matters, business objective, financial management, and SOW related work product deliverables.
- Responsible to lead and motivate staff, collaboration with customer and mission partners, provide technical cybersecurity skilled work force and think strategically regarding program service delivery.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as have the ability to interface effectively with customers and employees at all levels.
- Position requires direct staff management and strong leadership skills for a multidiscipline team.
- Able to perform in a team environment with responsibilities to assist in the development of new technologies to answer cutting edge security problems.
- Support the development of and achieve program performance metrics.
- Defines, designs and implements process improvement efforts as well as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate, develop new and/or modified business information processing systems for a cybersecurity operations center to include workflows for data entry, data summary and review, and quality control checkpoints.
- Coordinates with a diverse group of government, technical and private sector teams to develop program gap analysis, functions, output requirements and other data, and techniques and controls.
- Independently assess, justify, and depict raw data provided into clear and concise graphs, charts, and other mediums as required by the customer.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to government requirement
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance w/ SCI required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Bachelor-s Degree with a minimum of 15 years- related experience required.
- PMP Certification required.
- CISSP Certification required.
- Experience supporting a Cyber Operations Center required.
- Experience managing high value programs ($450M total/$90M annual revenue).
Monday, February 22, 2021
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!