This is full time employment direct placement with our client.
The Cisco Certified Wireless Engineer's primary responsibility is to provide effective network and wireless installation and administration services for a large hospital network. The engineer will be working at the client's Technical Operations Center (TOC) in Columbia, MD area. The Wireless Engineer will be supporting, designing, and implementing Cisco wireless technology to 12 Hospitals with over 2500 APs.
Additionally, the Engineer may provide front-line engineering services for other customers and assist our client's Professional Services Operations team during installations at customer sites nationwide. The Wireless Engineer will also work closely with existing technical staff to support our client's Managed Services customers and internal infrastructure.
Primary Position Tasks:
* Support, troubleshoot, install, and configure routers and switches
* Support, troubleshoot, and install wireless and related technologies
* Develop network and wireless configuration documentation for customers
* Ensure security protocols across the network platform
* Maintain industry certifications as required
* Other business and technical duties as assigned
* Must be US Citizen per government requirement
* BS Computer Science, Engineering or other technical degree or equivalent experience
* Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA-Wireless) or Cisco Certified Network Professional with Wireless specialization (CCNP-Wireless)
* Understanding of network routing and switching protocols
* Understanding of Cisco unified wireless architecture and hardware
* Familiarity with IEEE 802.11 protocols
* Wireless site survey experience
* Wireless LAN deployment experience
Our client is a well-established and respected business. They have a track record of attracting and retaining top industry talent that has resulted in a pool of employees that represent some of the nation's most experienced operations, support, sales and technology professionals serving the Information Technology industry. The principles of the company are the embodiment of hard work, honesty and integrity. Our client offers top competitive salaries, PTOs, health, retirement and insurance plans, philanthropic matching and tuition reimbursement. This is an innovative company that is growing and manages its growth intelligently and has a genuine passion for Information Technology.
Does this sound like the kind of opportunity you are looking for? Are you qualified and interested? Please contact Elite Technical right away for consideration.
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!