Elite Technical is seeking an SDET professional to support our customer, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance Organization, out of their Reston, VA office (100% remote for time being due to COVID). We are seeking SDET professionals with strong automation experience, utilizing Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Protractor, TypeScript, & Karate to work directly with members (Requirement Analysts, Developers, Scrum Master, and Project Manager) of the Scrum team to deliver quality Health Insurance Enrollment and Claims applications internally and directly to the customer.
**Tasks and expectations include**
1. Accountable for analyzing User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Prepare In Sprint automated test scripts for Web/UI, Web Services and preferably Mobile application
2. Accountable for coding automation scripts utilizing tools such as Selenium, SoapUI , Cucumber and BDD Framework
3. Responsible to maintain and update the automation framework in alignment with enterprise standards and best practices
4. Prepare test plans and test cases with pre-determined results. Executes tests and reviews test data within specified scheduled dates.
5. Accountable for analyzing test and operational problems to determine presence and scope of potential code defects.
6. Reports errors through a structured defect tracking process in Jira tool
7. Communicates weekly with management verbally and via written detail status report regarding potential problems and concerns.
8. Responsible for scheduling Jenkin jobs and executing automated regression suites and smoke test suites in CI/CD Pipeline
9. Develop and maintain business and technical knowledge through training, testing workshops, reading, and research, etc. Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of testing tools. Expand business knowledge of product benefits, corporate policies, division and department goals and department procedures.
10. Coordinates with customers to resolve issues. Verify satisfaction of internal and external customer requests and obtain information to create test data.
11. Participates in project work group meetings (internal/external peer reviews, walk through, status meetings, Software Process Improvement, JAD sessions etc.)
12. Initiates Change Management Records (CMRs) or CareFirst Information Technology Tracking System (CITT) requests for necessary system changes or enhancements
If you are a SDET Professional, with strong automation experience & Healthcare Insurance knowledge, then please contact Elite Technical immediately to learn more about this long term contract engagement.
Seeking 6+ Years of direct SDET experience, including the following:
- 5-8 years of experience in a technical discipline, 5 of which must be in automated software testing with core framework development utilizing Selenium and Cucumber
- Experience with test automation framework architectural design
- Strong background in using and managing both front-end and back-end automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI , Cucumber etc.)
- Experience in Webservices test automation
- Experience with relational database management systems (e.g. MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle,) Proven proficiency with: SQL and PL/SQL
- Proven experience to create, maintain and run complex database queries.
- Proven experience with Agile and Waterfall software development life cycle (SDLC) models
- Experience in multiple environments and/or on multiple operating systems (i.e., Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mainframe) and technologies (.Net, Web technologies, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and effectively in small teams is necessary, and to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Individual must demonstrate initiative, work well independently as well as a contributing member of a team.
- Should be well organized and detail oriented as well as possessing good written and oral communication skill
Monday, April 19, 2021
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!