Immediate Hire Opportunity!! Elite Technical is seeking a Product Specialist, with specific knowledge/expertise within Healthcare insurance member portal or similar product support within the healthcare domain. Specific responsibilities include:
- Gathering Business/System requirements, validating and defining for current and future products.
- Writing user stories, acceptance criteria for the products.
- Working with the product owners to research the product features.
- Supporting the development of and adherence to product development methodology.
- Performing process, data and use case analysis.
- Working closely with client, partner and product, and technology teams.
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions.
- Driving test efforts - developing test plans, test cases and execution.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
Our client is a software technology company, based in Brooklyn, NY, with a mission is to disrupt the healthcare insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by unique Consumer Experience technology. This opportunity is a 6 month PLUS engagement and is 100% remote due to COVID-19. If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, then you should call Elite Technical RIGHT AWAY!!!
- 5+ years of experience in the health insurance industry as a Product Specialist/Analyst
- Experience working on Member Portal is highly preferred (similar portal support is acceptable within the healthcare insurance sector)
- Demonstrated experience in Business/Systems Analysis and Requirements including analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications
- Experience working with APIs is required
- Working knowledge of process definition and business process analysis and use case development. Must have strong experience/abilities in writing use cases (critical)
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to evaluate marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc.
- Experience with technology projects and agile development
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Self starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
Monday, May 17, 2021
Monday, April 12, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!