Seeking a Sr. Security Analyst Architect responsible for assisting the APAC Head of Architecture and Engineering with evaluating various cybersecurity tools and creating and implementing effective security solutions. Must have an excellent track record and proven ability to produce effective, innovative solutions on an enterprise scale. Must continually evaluate the evolving cybersecurity industry to maintain currency and understanding of the latest innovations.
The position is 100% REMOTE. Must be willing and able to balance working hours between APAC and EST time zones connecting the dots between NA and APAC teams. The anticipated Work Hours are M-F 12AM EST - 9AM EST (Overnight Shift). The contract is expected to go 12 months with the potential to extend based on business need and individual performance.
- 7+ years of experience with a mix of Cybersecurity, Systems, Infrastructure, Network, and Cloud experience.
- Should have some understanding/experience with cybersecurity laws in China and able to translate them to effective security solutions.
- Conversant in cybersecurity, assurance, and audit standards/models/frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST, COBIT, DRII CBK, Six Sigma, ITIL, PCI, SOX, FDA, HIPAA, PII, etc.
- Broad technical security skills in multiple technology areas such as applications deployments, endpoints, data, infrastructure, cloud, DNS, PKI, Email, OS (Windows, MAC, *NIX), SDN, encryption, forensics, authentication, firewalls, proxies, identity and access control, BC/DR, remote access, and cryptography.
- Extensive experience in architecting and engineering complex security solutions utilizing and interpreting models to implement company policies, standards globally.
- Familiarity with techniques/methodologies such as -Attack and Defensive- methods, Threat Hunting, Threat modeling, Reverse engineering, Vulnerability Management, Data modeling, Evaluation of security products/services, Metrics development, etc.
- Proficiency and experience in automation and scripting using Python, Shell, Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with utilizing and migrating to one or more cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, and AWS. Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, Alibaba Cloud, and Microsoft Office 365 is a plus.
- Ability to engage and articulate with Executive Management, Legal, Risk, 3rd-party, and IT teams.
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work and maintain currency in a changing landscape.
- Ability to develop and document methods, standards, and guidelines
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Mandarin speaking is highly desirable.
Monday, April 5, 2021
Thursday, March 18, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!