AWS Cloud Engineer to join our Engineering team. As a AWS Cloud Engineer, your main focus will be to write clean and scalable code to run on AWS services (e.g. between decoupled services built with serverless application model) to assist in a multi-region highly available AWS implementation.
You will contribute to the design, analysis, development, implementation, upkeep/maintenance, site reliability and deployment using AWS Cloud Developer Kit of new event & data-driven applications. The ideal candidate has the ability to function in an agile software development lifecycle and will thrive in a hands-on, focused, productive and team-oriented environment.
In this role, you will:
- Strong -security first- advocacy and encourage when creating all AWS services
- Write scalable and maintainable Python 3.x for AWS services (e.g. Lambda, Fargate)
- Design, develop and monitor Websockets and RESTful APIs
- Utilize AWS to create cost effective and efficient services for file migrations
- Create clean and organized CDK templates and deploy stacks
- Manage the security and organization of files in S3
- Manage Cognito user pool to control API Gateway access
- Shared responsibility for 24x7 research and resolution of production system problems through participation in an on-call rotation
Want to learn more? Then contact Elite Technical immediately!
To be successful in this role, you have (required):
- US Citizen due to the nature of the USG Federal Client
- 5+ years of AWS Cloud Engineering
- 3+ years of hands-on with Python and TypeScript
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Security first advocacy
Working AWS Cloud Engineering skills and technologies including:
- CDK (Cloud Developer Kit)
- Cloud Formation
- API Gateway
- JWT, API w/ Websockets, Mutual TLS
Monday, April 26, 2021
6 month T2P
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!