Our client is looking for an experienced FPGA/Hardware Engineer to lead development of new cutting-edge MDA products while supporting existing product improvements. Bring your experience in architecting FPGA designs as well as implementation and verification to advance state of the art MDA applications.
Typical areas of focus:
· Develop FPGA designs and IP modules according to specifications
· Innovate new ideas and explore new technologies
· Perform FPGA system design, implementation, verification, integration and validation activities
· Analyze results and build data to identify root cause issues and trends
Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate seeking consideration must be a US Citizen with an active secret clearance.
· Bachelor's Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience
· 6+ years' experience in VHDL or Verilog RTL coding for FPGA synthesis and verification
· 6+ years' experience with Xilinx Vivado tool suite for implementation, timing closure and debug
· 6+ years' experience in a lab debug environment for interfaces such as DDR3, DDR4, I2C, SPI, RS232, LVDS and more.
· Experience with MATLAB, C, and C++ programming
· Experience with MATLAB Simulink Synplify Modeling Compiler (SMC) for signal processing design
· Scripting language experience such as TCL/TK, Python, Perl, tcl, csh, and/or visual studios
· Experience with Linux OS
· Experience in Digital Signal Processing
· Experience with board level design and debug
· Experience with high-speed FPGA designs
· Experience with Xilinx Platform Studio and EDK Experience with Xilinx Vivado UltraScale
· Strong analytical skills
· ModelSim/Questa or equivalent logic simulation tools
· Libero (Microsemi), Quartus (Intel), Vivado (Xilinx) FPGA development tools
· DxDesigner or equivalent schematic capture tools
· High speed serial, digital interfaces
· Digital communication algorithm development and implementation
· Manipulation of packet protocols
· Experience utilizing lab equipment (Oscilloscopes / Spec-A / Sig-Gen)
· Experience with Subversion, GitHub, and/or other version control and repositories
· Experience with Crypto TEMPEST IA and familiarity with Denali FPGA architectures
This position requires the candidate to possess an active DoD Secret security clearance with no dual citizenship.
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, March 22, 2021
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!