Immediate openings for a Master Data Management (MDM) Architect to support our client, a Healthcare IT real-time care coordination software organization based in Baltimore MD. We are seeking an Architect to join our clients enterprise MDM solutions for state and federal government, private healthcare systems, and health information exchanges to enable secure, reliable, and connected healthcare. We are specifically seeking candidates with IBM Infosphere Master Data Management (MDM) version 11 experience, ideally within the healthcare IT space, with a preferred skillset/knowledge within any AWS cloud platform expertise. This position is 100% remote and direct/FTE opportunities with our client. Specific job duties include:
- Deliver all functional aspects of an MDM implementation - installation, configuration, and deployment.
- Defines the overall MDM solution, sets delivery guidelines, prepares and reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined solution.
- Brings Industry and Domain Best Practices and Methodologies in Master Data Management, Reference Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Management, Integrations, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Guides client-s business and technology teams to envision, design and develop strategies for Master Data Management implementation, governance, roll outs etc.
- Works with project or engagement manager regarding scope, tasks, and resourcing
- Conducts architectural analysis and evaluation of business processes
- Supports the creation of the data model and the UI definition using IBM Infosphere Master Data Management
- Validates the design and implementation of the overall infrastructure and performs the build and maintenance of the environments
- Designs and plans testing for the impact assessment of the solution functionality
- Mentor and develop more junior team members
Are you an MDM Architect with specific knowledge around IBM Infosphere Master Data Management (MDM) version 11 & AWS? Then you should contact Elite Technical immediately to learn more about these exiting opportunities!
- 15+ years of overall professional experience
- 12+ years of experience with large and complex data management projects
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with IBM Infosphere Master Data Management v11 (Standard Edition)
- 7+ years of experience delivering IT Services and/or Consulting projects within a consulting organization to multiple clients
-Knowledge/experience with AWS is required
- 5+ years of experience as a project team lead
- Database engineering experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in software development with Java.
- Scripting in Unix or a Windows environment
- Development experience supporting COTS product offerings, especially IBM products.
- Experience with various structured data storage methods.
- Ability to effectively relate technical concepts to non-technical audience and requirements to technical teams
- Qualified candidates must be able to communicate across all levels of the organization.
Preferred Skills (not required)
- Experience in a healthcare or public health setting strongly preferred
- Database experience in Oracle (10g) and Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or 2008)
- Experience using UNIX, specifically Solaris.
- Experience with ETL products like SSIS or Clover ETL.
- Familiarity with HL7 messaging standard (version 2.x and CDA) (additional training will be provided as needed)
Monday, May 10, 2021
Monday, April 12, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!