Immediate opportunity for an IT Financial Analyst to support our customer, a Healthcare Insurance software consulting organization, based in Brooklyn NY (this position is 100% remote due to COVID and will remain remote post COVID as well). We are seeking a well established Financial Analyst that has a technology environment background (Software or Infrastructure) to support our customer on several tasks, including but not limited to, the following:
- Perform IT financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Analyze IT financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Reporting on IT financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Guiding the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Recommending actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Working closely with the IT and Finance teams to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluating financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Providing analysis of IT trends and forecasts and recommending actions for optimization.
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards.
- Increasing productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Analyzing past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Performing market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps.
- Maintaining a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
Are you a technology focused FA? Then you should contact Elite Technical immediately to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- 5+ years as an IT Financial Analyst, stemming from a SaaS/Software Product driven organization
- BS Degree is preferred - Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics are preferred major fields
- Strong IT financial modeling experience.
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role
- FMVA or similar designations preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Significant expertise with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets is Required
- Experience with GAAP accounting principles, Bottom-up budgeting, TCO & NPV analysis/modeling, Cloud Infrastructure cost/savings modeling, Capitalization, COGS, depreciation, IT Tower and Service cost benchmarking
Monday, May 10, 2021
6 months+ (Poss T2P)
Monday, April 12, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!