Immediate need for a Data Analyst to support our customer, a major Healthcare Insurance organization who is building our own Digital Transformation to deliver customer success for our customers and accelerate our growth. We are looking to fill a new Data Analyst role, focused on optimizing and building our client-s marketing data infrastructure working alongside a wide variety of data, product and business teams. This person will work closely with marketing management, data science, data visualization, and analytics teams to support them by building data sets and data pipelines using multiple data tools, who would consume this data for producing business-driven insights, data solutions and campaigns.
The right candidate will have strong experience with data infrastructure, data architecture, ETL, SQL, automation, data frameworks, and processes to rapidly integrate disconnected and disparate data sources into automated datasets for analytics consumption. The candidate will also have a proven track record working with enterprise metrics, strong operational skills to drive efficiency and speed, expertise building repeatable data engineering processes, strong project management skills, and a vision for how to deliver data products.
This position is a remote opportunity with the possibility of going onsite, in NY, post COVID (plans are still in progress for a return to the office) Do you want to learn more? Then contact Elite Technical right away for more information!!
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, with 5+ years total experience and 3+ years of relevant experience within the data/data warehousing domain.
- Must have solid understanding around in building scalable data warehouses and pipelines using some of Cloud tools such as AWS, Cloud ETL tools such as Databricks (Spark/Azure)
- Must have Excellent SQL and Python knowledge strong hands-on data modeling and data warehousing skill
- Must have strong data visualization tools and packages experience utilizing Tableau or Power BI
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) experience
- Coming from a digital marketing department
- Solid understanding of RDBMS concepts, data structures, and distributed data processing patterns.
- Expertise in programming pipelines in languages like Scala, Java, etc.
- Expertise in big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Experience with version control systems (Github,) and CI/CD tools.
- Experience in data orchestration & scheduling tools like Control-M, Autosys, Tidal, etc.
Monday, June 28, 2021
12 months++ (Poss T2P)
Monday, June 7, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!