Immediate need for a Business Analyst who will support our client on a ServiceNow deployment task order in Woodlawn MD (100% remote due to COVID-19). The contractor will support functional processes and requirements documentation while performing day-to-day support, administration, and organization of business processes. The selected hire will support our client's deployment of ServiceNow, focusing on functional work related to video service delivery initiatives. Additional responsibilities include:
- Attend client meetings and gather detailed requirements and notes.
- Document and test functional requirements.
- Lead coordination with the development team to estimate level of effort per requirements and prioritize the requirements.
- Write and test user documentation for customer.
- Prepare weekly status reports and meeting minutes for delivery to clients.
- Assist the task order manager in developing and implementing strategic plans.
- Lead and implement change initiatives to deliver effective solutions to the client.
- Analyze business models to integrate new designs and best practices into their processes.
- Assess the current state and identify future state solutions.
- Research, gather, and synthesize information.
- Develop key relationships with customers and stakeholders.
Are you interested in learning more? Then contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration!
Bachelors Degree plus 2-4 years of experience within the following:
- Requirements Gathering
- Documenting and testing functional requirements.
- Writing and testing user documentation
- Software development sprint coordination
- Basic understanding of ServiceNow is highly desired
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
Woodlawn, MD - Maryland
Monday, April 12, 2021
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!