Elite Technical is seeking an experienced Sr. UX Designer responsible for leading the user experience for a variety of global products and platforms for our customer, a major Broadcasting organization. This role will work closely with product, design, research and engineering to design, test, iterate and deliver amazing product experiences. A strong understanding of user-centered design and interaction design principles will be critical for success.
1. Lead and oversee the user experience for large-scale, multi-platform apps from product discovery through delivery.
2. Manage complex products and project plans with multiple work streams & dependencies.
3. Design end-to-end, multi-platform experiences that are simple and elegant.
4. Create user journeys, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate UX design concepts.
5. Demonstrate the highest design standards by providing clear Interaction and UX direction/feedback to team members, stakeholders, and research.
6. Help plan and conduct UX research studies, A/B tests and competitor analysis.
7. Interpret quantitative and qualitative feedback.
8. Present concepts, strategies and goals effectively to Mid/Senior Executives.
Due to COVID-19, this position is 100% remote and available to anyone in the USA that is open to working EST standard hours. We are seeking diverse, passionate candidates who loves their craft, cares about the customer, cares deeply about making great products that millions of people will use every day and have the experience necessary to jump in and make an immediate impact on our team. Please contact Elite Technical right away to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- 5+ yrs of experience as a UX Designer, Interaction Designer or Product Designer within a large-scale consumer-facing organization, or multi-platform company.
- 3+ yrs experience working on high performing design teams & connected product experiences.
- Degree in Design, Interaction Design, HCI, Product Design or similar field and/or combined work experience required.
- Experience designing 10ft, VUI, Connected and Multi-Modal Product Design Systems.
- Experience with Design Thinking & Agile development methodologies.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Mobile, Living Room & Connected Product Environments.
- Expertise in Sketch, InVision Tools, Adobe Suite and rapid prototyping are required.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of user research techniques including user testing, personas, user tasks and scenarios, internal and external user interviews.
- Proficiency in high-level strategic thinking with the ability to identify cross-product impacts and opportunities.
- Hands-on team player who can work well with cross-functional peers.
Monday, April 12, 2021
6 months+ (Poss T2P)
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!