Elite Technical is seeking a Automated Testing professional to support our customer, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance Organization, out of their Reston, VA office (100% remote for time being due to COVID). We are seeking professionals with strong automation experience working with IBM Sterling B2B and IBM Transformation Extender (ITX) tools. Additional experience on the following is also considered very valuable:
* Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Protractor, TypeScript, & Karate
Our client is particular interested in SDET's that have IBM Sterling B2B and IBM Transformation Extender (ITX) knowledge.
**Tasks and expectations include**
1. Accountable for creating, coding and keying accurate and thorough test plans and test cases with pre-determined results. Executes tests and reviews test data within specified scheduled dates.
2. Accountable for analyzing test and operational problems to determine presence and scope of potential code defects. Reports errors through a structured defect tracking process. Communicates weekly with management verbally and via written detail status report regarding potential problems and concerns.
3. Develop and maintain business and technical knowledge through classroom training, testing workshops, reading, and research, etc. Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of testing tools. Expand business knowledge of product benefits, corporate policies, division and department goals and department procedures.
4. Accountable for reviewing and analyzing business and system requirements and specifications for system programs and modules.
5. Coordinates with customers to resolve issues. Verify satisfaction of internal and external customer requests and obtain information to create test data.
6. Participates in project work group meetings (internal/external peer reviews, walk through, status meetings, Software Process Improvement, JAD sessions etc.)
If you are a Software Testing Professional with automation experience and have working knowledge of IBM Sterling B2B and IBM Transformation Extender (ITX) products then please contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
5+ years of experience with the following:
- IBM Sterling B2B and IBM Transformation Extender (ITX) tools is a BIG BIG PLUS
- Background in Healthcare Insurance industry is highly preferred
- Building frameworks from Scratch. Automated testing using Selenium Java is REQUIRED
- Protractor and Karate = BIG PLUS
- Experience using HP ALM and Jira are required
- Must have knowledge and experience in testing and development life cycle methodologies.
- Must have testing experience within Agile methodologies.
- Experience in performing web service testing using SOAPUI or other equivalent tools.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using HP ALM/Jira and/or an equivalent tool.
Monday, March 29, 2021
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!