Elite Technical is seeking a Cloud Native Engineer/SME to support our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance Provider, in Washington DC (100% remote right now due to COVID). We are seeking a well-rounded Cloud Native SME to share/guide/interact/educate our client-s technical engineering teams on Cloud Native best practices.
- Work with Sr. Architects to understand the vision and reference implementation of the Cloud Native approach.
- Understand current Application details and architecture
- Experiment and learn new technologies and build reference frameworks and reference implementations.
- Plan and Document
- Implement the Definition of Done and Definition of Ready for the planned sprint items
- Interact with Delivery teams, directly gathering requirements, presenting demonstrations, etc.
- Analyzes complex business requirements and processes; constructs conceptual data and process models, including requirements repositories and volume estimates to communicate requirements.
- Understands and invests in the ideation process towards product development and has innovative approach towards meeting business needs.
- Participates in strategic development discussion to help align internal and external customer interaction
- Other duties as assigned.
Are you a Cloud Native SME professional? Do you enjoy providing guidance and educating other technical professionals around Cloud Native? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away to learn more about this AWSEOME OPPORTUNITY!!
-Cloud Native experience is a must. Ability to learn new technology and implement them while working with a Sr. Architect is a must.
- Have hands on skills with Jenkins, BitBucket, Sonar, Artifactory, CloudNative Practices. Wide breadth knowledge of development and testing best DevOps practices.
- Good understanding of container fundamentals and Linux kernel concepts
- Outstanding knowledge in Continuous Integration (CI), Testing (CT), Security and deployment(CD) concepts. Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with container runtimes and Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps in the cloud
- Experience with container-based and VM-based deployments in the cloud
- Experience with Spring framework (nice to have)
- Experience with Helm (nice to have)
- Experience with Go (nice to have)
- Hands on with Groovy DSL, Python, Ansible playbooks, Shell scripting
Monday, April 12, 2021
Thursday, March 18, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!