Seeking a process oriented ITSM Manager in the NY Tri-State area (NY, CT, NJ) responsible for Incident, Problem and Change Management to play a key role in improving colleague satisfaction for a financial institution. The position is 100% REMOTE and the end-client is looking to on-board as a 6 months contract to hire.
In this role, you will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Interface with IT Teams throughout the bank and their Vendor/Partners.
- Responsible for managing the lifecycle of all changes, with the primary responsibility of enabling beneficial changes to be made with minimal disruption to the business.
- Understand the knowledge and skillsets throughout the organization, so you can determine which subject matter experts to engage on a problem.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected and Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the processes.
- Minimum 5 years of ITSM experience
- Experience with ServiceNow, review policies and procedures
- Process oriented
- Able to support heavy documentation
- Must be a Self Starter
- Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Any ServiceNow Certifications are a PLUS.
Monday, April 5, 2021
Contract/Temp to Hire
6 months CTH
Thursday, March 18, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!