Immediate opportunity for a Mainframe Administrator with RACF Administration and Security abilities/knowledge to support our customer, a major Federal healthcare insurance organization in Washington DC. Currently, this position is 100% remote but will require to be onsite mid/late 2021, possible early 2022. The selected candidate will be working with the Identity Engineering and Development Team, and will be will be responsible to create new roles in the Mainframe environment and will work as SME for Mainframe RACF administration and security. Our client is starting a five year plan to migrate away from mainframe technologies to more of a managed services environment.
Do you want to hear more about this? Then contact Elite Technical right away!!
- This position requires a bachelor-s degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or relevant work experience in Mainframe security (RACF) administration, application security analysis, systems analysis and/or testing background and experience with direct Business Analyst experience. Relevant business and systems subject matter expertise - especially in Mainframe RACF Administration and Security is required (8+ years)
- Proven experience supporting data security and/or application security projects as a Business, Systems or Requirements Analyst.
- Demonstrated business process analysis, Workflow, task analysis, user-acceptance testing, and requirements analysis knowledge.
- Proven ability to elicit, document, analyze and verify requirements.
- Experience with user acceptance testing concepts.
- Ability too create new roles for segregation of duties and assign users to the respective roles in Mainframe RACF.
- Extensive process and data modelling skills.
- Experience with healthcare insurance industry is a plus
- Experience with software testing, test management and defect tracking tools.
Monday, April 12, 2021
12 months++ (Poss T2P)
Friday, March 19, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!