Elite Technical is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Analyst/SDET to work on a fast-paced cross functional team. This individual will work closely with developers and will be responsible for the sign off of various developmental, migration or upgrade projects. We are seeking candidates with strong Automation abilities and is strong with databases and performance testing skills.
**Tasks and expectations include**
- Develop and maintain test plans and reusable test cases, including functional testing and regression testing
- Provide automated and manual testing coverage of various MDM (master data management) products (BIG PLUS)
- Experience with performance monitoring and analysis using Load Runner/JMeter or other open-source performance test tool
- Experience in backend testing, with web services on REST/SOAP protocols
- Experience in implementing automation framework in CI/CD pipeline
Ability to write complex SQL queries for database validation and data defect identification
- Document and interpret business and technical requirements for testing purposes
- Execute test cases and report defects to the software team, Defect Management
- Coordinate and actively participate in project meetings during software development lifecycle
- Participate in a various phases throughout the software development lifecycle including collaboration with developers
- Communicate testing results to audiences
- Handle multiple priorities simultaneously by working with multiple teams
This position is a 6 month engagement, with the possibility of extension and/or conversion to FTE status with our client. This position is also 100% remote (even post COVID) with some travel to customers sites (less than 15%). If you are a SDET Professional, with strong automation experience & Healthcare Insurance knowledge, then please contact Elite Technical immediately to learn more about this long term contract engagement.
Seeking 6+ Years of direct SDET experience, including the following:
- Background in Healthcare Insurance industry is required.
- Building frameworks from Scratch. Automated testing using Selenium/Java is REQUIRED
- Performance Testing background/knowledge is required
- Provide automated and manual testing coverage of various MDM (master data management) products would be a BIG PLUS
- Ability to write complex SQL queries for database validation and data defect identification
- Load runner, Jmeter, Web driver I/O, Postman, SoapUI, or any other performance testing tools is required (Either SoapUI or Postman is a must)
- Experience testing web applications and web services
- Experience creating test cases, test scripts, and associated documentation
- Demonstrated working knowledge of industry standard automated testing tools, practices, and software (SoapUI, Selenium, WebdriverIO, Postman)
- Demonstrated technical writing and oral communication skills by leading briefings and writing testing documents
- Demonstrated experience working independently as well as in a team environment
- QA experience with AWS infra, Kubernetes, IBM MDM or data intension applications a plus, but not mandatory
Monday, April 26, 2021
6 months+ (Poss T2P)
Monday, April 5, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!