Our client has multiple employment openings for Contract Specialists with cradle to grave acquisition experience to assist senior level government team with agile procurement solutions and implementing the sponsor's procurement policy/processes. To be considered, MUST possess an active TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance. Must be flexible to work within two shifts, 4:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM. The selected candidates must be able work 50% onsite / remote Monday to Friday in Washington DC.
- Provide cradle-to-grave contract support, such as preparing solicitation documentation (pre and post award), reviewing proposals for compliance, and assisting with negotiating positions.
- Serves as acquisition business advisors to senior leadership, contracting officers, program managers, and other stakeholders.
- Analyzes project requirement from inception to closeout and develops solutions to agency's needs.
- Responsible for business improvement services in life cycle administration and management of contracts, contract negations; proposal guidance, preparation and management assistance.
- Conducts market analysis and assists in the preparation of pre and post award documentation.
- Creates purchase justifications, material lifecycle plans, bills of material, cost estimates, as well as product and service oriented draft statements of work.
- Provides services to coordinate and support development of customer needs statements, Requests for Information (RFis) and Requests for Quotes (RFQs)
- Coordinates, reviews, and presents vendor responses to RFis, RFQs and service requests, and acquisition planning.
- Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP)/Invitation for Bids (IFB) preparation guidance, market research/ analysis, and selection and administration of terms and conditions.
- Prepares contact awards and modifications for Contracting Officer signature.
- Performs initial cost and price analysis on proposals received.
- Supports the Contracting Officer (CO) during the source selection process.
- Drafts contract negotiation memoranda and contract modifications for CO.
- Supports the CO in documenting evaluation of performance, contract termination and contract closeout.
- Creates/Maintains Contract file folders, prepare solicitation documentation, and review proposals for compliance.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Active Top Secret/SCI with polygraph required prior to starting (prefer candidates with current SCI and CI Poly)
- BS Degree preferred
- 5+ years of progressive government contract experience.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong negotiation skills
- Must have Other Transaction Authority (OTA) experience.
- Ability to work independently and in a team on very complex acquisitions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of tools, including SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) and acquisition planning.
- Active affiliation with acquisition related industry groups.
- DAWIA Level II or III Certification; or FAC-C in contracting.
Monday, April 26, 2021
Monday, March 22, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!