Immediate job opportunity in Washington DC (100% remote due to COVID for next few months) at a Lead OR Senior level "hands-on" technical engineering professional. Qualified technical resources need to have UNIX oriented System Engineering with IBM AIX and/or Red Hat Linux technical background that includes engaging as a go between the customer and internal teams to insure the customer has everything that they need. A lot of customer interaction. Mostly hands-on / technical work 70% with 30% client and internal team communications.
- Infrastructure engineer to analyze, develop and implement infrastructure strategies for Test and Production environments on Midrange and Mainframe platforms.
- Build complex Multi node and Clustered Middleware environments from ground up including installation and configuration of Middleware products such as IBM WebSphere Application Server, MQ, WebSeal, Tomcat, B2B, HTTP Server and deploying over a hundred custom applications
- Engineer and implement End to End Automation solutions to provision new environments leveraging DEVOPS and IAAS methodologies with tools such as Ansible and backend languages and framework including Python and Shell scripting.
- Automate installation and configuration of IBM Middleware products including WebSphere Application Server, Message Queue, WebSeal, IBM HTTP Server and B2B etc.
Automate the deployment of All (new and existing) Java J2EE Applications for built environments using Ansible Custom Modules to reduce delay due to enable continuous delivery and seamless implementation.
- Ability to develop custom Python code and Yaml files to support Infrastructure automation.
Experience leveraging Bitbucket to Version control Python code and Ansible Playbooks .
Lead and provide technical direction and expertise to project teams. Provide technical guidance and support to customers on solutions.
- Work closely with IAAS , Platform and Development teams on requirements and collaborating on solutions.
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about these opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- Bachelors Degree or relevant Hands on Information technology/Computer Engineer experience
- Infrastructure Engineer with a minimum of 8 plus years- Hands-on experience.
- Building robust Middleware environments
- Strong Hands-on Middleware experience with WebSphere, MQSeries
- Scripting and Process Automation experience Required
- Experience with Ansible is preferred
- Strong Linux experience
- Extensive knowledge of Java/J2EE methodology and frameworks
- Extensive UNIX AIX or Linux and Scripting experience
- Extensive knowledge of WebSphere MQ
- Extensive knowledge of MQ Series
- Experience with DEVOPS or IAAS
- Coding language Skills in Python, YAML, Unix Shell Scripting, Java, J2EE
Monday, February 10, 2020
Monday, April 5, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!