Immediate FTE opportunity for an Automation Engineer with our client in Baltimore MD (this position 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the USA). We are seeking an Automation focused professional to assist our client with daily automation related tasks to build out frameworks within their real-time, care coordination product. Job duties include, but not limited to, the following:
- Assists with the execution of testing for all system components, including functional, non-functional, and integration testing
- Defines test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Documents and generates test reports
- Ensures traceability from requirements to test cases and vice-versa
- Automates tests for new features using the existing automation framework
- Utilizes software engineering process to complete tasks as assigned and provides feedback for process improvement
- Maintain high quality of work products, including quality, understandable code.
- Be part of our team and actively collaborate, communicate, and engage in building products that improve patient outcomes.
- Manage multiple job duties through efficient task management.
- Provide guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.
Would you like to learn more about this opportunity? Then contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- 5+ years of direct SDET, software QA, or related experience
- Experience with test automation using tools is required: Selenium and Cucumber
- Experience testing web experiences, web services, and queue-based processors is required
- Big plus: CodeCEPTJS knowledge
- Good understanding of software development fundamentals
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple job duties, including personal time management and organization skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment, as part of an Agile Scrum team
- Demonstrable experience defining, developing, and executing tests, within a CI/CD process, such as:
1. Integration tests
2. Sanity tests
3. Smoke tests
4. Interface tests
5. Automated regression tests
6. Performance tests
7. Stress tests
8. Reliability tests
9. Usability tests
10. Browser compatibility tests
11. Boundary value tests
12. Compliance tests
13. Localization tests
Monday, April 26, 2021
Direct Placement or 6 month RTH
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!