Immediate direct/FTE opportunity with our client, who is seeking an experienced developer of secure, performance, and scalable systems to join their development team. Our primary responsibility is application development and deployment using modern development stack in AWS native technologies to solve challenges that improve, interoperability, care coordination, and care quality. You-ll work with our team of analysts, architects, developers, designers, automation engineers, and product managers within our agile development process.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Design and develop innovative solutions that solve tough challenges in the industry.
- Maintain high quality of work products, including quality, understandable code.
- Be part of our team and actively collaborate, communicate, and engage in building products that improve patient outcomes.
- Manage multiple job duties through efficient task management.
- Provide guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.
This position is 100% remote and is a direct/FTE opportunity with our client, who is offering a generous salary and benefits package. Want to learn more? Then contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- 5+ years of experience in software development and deployment of enterprise level applications.
- Experience in developing and debugging distributed systems in AWS (EKS, Lambda, SQS, S3, DynamoDb, DocumentDb and others)
- Experience in developing automated deployment through IaC (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
- Experience designing and developing highly-scalable, fault-tolerant APIs using AWS managed services
- Backend or Full-stack Development experience using .Net core (C#)
- Database development experience with RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases.
- Linux/Docker Container experience is required
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Solution driven with ability to understand the big picture
- You are a lifelong learner and passionate about learning new things, taking on new challenges, and continually improving.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction.
- Experience developing and deploying to Linux environments.
- Understanding of Agile development practices and best practices
- Experience with one or more of the following: API security, REST, SOAP
- Experience managing systems monitoring and alerts
- Experience with data stream processing and/or complex event processing
- Experience interfacing with clients.
- Experience in a healthcare or another highly regulated industry.
- Familiarity with standards like HL7, CCD/CCDA, DIRECT, IHE, MDM.
Monday, May 17, 2021
Direct Placement or 6 month RTH
Monday, April 26, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!