We have an immediate opening for an Integration Technician for our client in Chantilly, VA. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for leading teams of staff members working on projects or program business. Monitor customer required delivery dates and ensure the timely completion of Integration work. The Integration Technicain will assist staff and participate in all aspects of the Integration workflow.
- Identify, obtain, and supervise appropriate resources for processing all run-rate customer orders.
- Perform all the basic responsibilities of an Integration Tech 2 as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that work order protocols are followed on the line.
- Lead cross-functional teams to solve customers- problems
- Perform Quality Checks in association with ISO certification and other quality guidelines.
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Work with internal customers to expedite urgent requests daily.
- Monitor workmanship issues and conduct retraining as required.
- Ensure all ISO 9001:2015 processes are followed by subordinates.
- Work with Engineers and Management to improve efficiency, quality, and expenditures
- Serve as a mentor/coach for team members.
- Act on behalf of management for all aspects of assigned work and ticket management/processing.
This position is a 6 month contract to permanent opportunity with our client, who is offering a generous salary and benefits package. Want to learn more? Then contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!!
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least four years in IT hardware and software experience.
- A+ Certification preferred if no lead experience. With lead experience, A+ is not required
- Strong understanding of Microsoft operating systems.
- Apple OS knowledge is a BIG PLUS
- Intermediate PC troubleshooting and repair skills.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals.
- Proficient with PC and server hardware component compatibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Monday, May 31, 2021
6 month T2P
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!