Immediate need for a Procurement Coordinator/Liaison who will work with our clients corporate Procurement Office to support & conduct proposal preparation, contract drafting and negotiation for goods and services (primarily technology) to ensure stakeholder requirements are satisfied with a manageable schedule. This position helps to manage and interface with appropriate stakeholders to lead the end-to-end sourcing process: from requirements development to RFx development, supplier selection, supplier negotiations, and contract drafting, all in accordance with Corporate Purchasing Policies per a created project schedule appropriate for each type of procurement. Below are the responsibilities for this position. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please contact Elite Technical Immediately!
- Responsible for developing category strategies to address long term business requirements (not just the immediate transactional needs).
- Responsible for working with business stakeholders to frame and develop project objectives, requirements, and sourcing strategy prior to supplier engagement.
- Responsible for proactively working with stakeholders from multiple teams and lines of business (business, contracts, legal, technical, architecture, procurement, finance, etc.) to remove obstacles and address dependencies and constraints throughout each source initiatives.
- Coordinate the supplier negotiations throughout RFx and contracting process to achieve optimal savings, value, and risk profile.
- Acts as liaison with business owner and supplier during negotiations.
- Works closely with legal and risk groups to ensure consistent communication and socialization of significant legal and risk issues throughout the negotiation process.
- Interacts routinely with legal and business owner to resolve issues.
- Ensures and adheres to corporate purchasing policy directives and Federal Government regulations.
- Ensures all documentation is complete and accessible in contracts repository.
- Ensures all steps in the procurement process are completed and documented.
- Manages existing contracts to anticipate and prepare for ongoing renewals.
- Provides other services related to the sourcing, contracting, and supplier management function as required.
- This position requires a four-year degree and 6+ years of experience in a professional services procurement or related procurement focus area contracting role. Able to manage the end to end sourcing process from requirements gathering through RFx and complex software licensing.
- Excellent project & time management skills including but not limited to risk assessment, work plan development and management.
- Must be able to be able to proactively identify and remove barriers to help ensure the successful completion of sourcing initiatives on time per project schedules and executive management delivery expectations.
- Effective presentation, negotiation and influencing skills to interface with all levels of management and suppliers.
- Must have extensive experience with Microsoft and IBM products or equivalent companies in other industries.
- Experienced in supplier relationship management and stakeholder governance.
- Experienced in analyzing pricing and determining price reasonableness.
- Ability to spot, communicate and mitigate issues.
- Flexibility and the ability to work under time constraints, adapt to shifting priorities, to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Track technology trends.
- Knowledge of the FAR.
- Knowledge of Ariba or similar procurement automation tools.
- Ability to handle multiple procurements at once as part of overall procurement -backlog- for Infrastructure, Operations and Information Security (IO&S) procurements that may include HW/SW and professional services.
- Ability to be pro-active in managing procurement backlog for IO&S and working with different stakeholders (engineers, directors, project managers, finance, vendors, etc.) in order to ensure procurements are identified, prioritized and are executed in an efficient manner.
- Experience and proven ability to pro-actively understand the funding sources for the procurements
- Ability to initiate and manage procurement in the (Ariba) system while engaging relevant stakeholders as they are needed for information, documentation and approvals throughout the procurement process
- Ability to be perform budgeting what-if scenarios in order to preempt the possibilities of budget issues downstream
Monday, May 10, 2021
6-12 month T2P
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!