Immediate need for a Project Manager (PM) with a focus on Cyber Security based projects, who has full PMLC experience within enterprise level cyber security initiatives. We are seeking a well-rounded PM with 8+ years of experience who will be responsible for the management of 3+ large/complex projects and project teams made up of internal, customer, and vendor resources to deliver solutions and services to internal customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacts closely with the Cybersecurity team and vendors to define the project parameters and to develop detailed project documentation to outline the project to include Business Requirements, Project Plans, and Project Schedule
- Translates customer requirements and strategy into specific achievable plans and tasks
- Assures proper conduct, documentation, and communications of assigned project engagements. Leads in the coaching and mentoring of other project managers on expectations, deliverables and overall project control.
- Manages assigned project resources, budget, constraints, risks and issues using project management best practices and internal delivery methodology
- Manages all aspects of large and complex projects throughout the project lifecycle including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon completion (handoff) and close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
- Experience managing project procurements
Our client is a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in SW Washington DC (Due to COVID-19, this position is 100% remote until further notice). This is a long-term opportunity tagged to be converted to full time employment in a 6-12 month time frame. Are you interested in learning more and discussing the details of this job opportunity?
- 8+ years of Project Manager experience with proven history of successful project management/program management within Information Technology.
- Project Manager oriented to Infrastructure related Cyber Security projects
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering large complex projects, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Experienced at resource management and budget management.
- Experience and Knowledge of NIST Cyber Security Framework and audit preparation
- Have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to manage projects of large to complex projects independently.
- Well-developed leadership skills in a matrix organization structure.
Monday, May 10, 2021
6-12 month T2P
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!