Immediate opportunity for a Cyber Security Business Analyst for our customer, a major Federal Healthcare insurance organization based in Washington DC (100% remote until 2021/early 2022). The selected candidate will have a generalist security background (ie: application security, identify access MGT, data security, infrastructure security, cloud security etc..) to own, manage and maintain the business, technical and functional requirement gathering and formalization process for multiple Cyber Security projects (including but not limited to Data Security, Application Security, Network Security, Identity & Access Management, Privileged Identity Management, Security Assessments (NIST or others), Security Information and Event Management). These requirements will serve the Security, Applications, Network, and other teams to be able to solution the technologies adequately and stand up the required infrastructure, applications and processes. The Cyber Security Business Analyst-s deliverables will be critical for implementing the various Cyber Security capabilities for our customer. Responsibilities include:
- Perform analysis of the business and impending solutions and develop Functional, Non-Functional requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, screen mockups, etc. for various projects.
- Perform system testing if needed.
- Provide input into the development of work efforts in support of proposed system changes.
- Collaborate with internal teams and end users to create and maintain all necessary requirements documents and requirements traceability matrices.
- Conduct requirement walk-throughs and peer reviews following procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain traceability between the base-lined business requirements and functional requirements and/or use cases.
- Maintain requirements in requirements management tools.
- Create and maintain necessary documents to manage various types of requirements (business, functional, technical etc).
- Collaborate with Information Security SMEs, Project Team members, and cross functional members.
- Lead JAD sessions.
Are you a Security focused Business Analyst? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away to learn more about this contract to permanent opportunity with our customer!
- 7+ years of relevant business and systems subject matter expertise - especially in Application security, Data Security, and Network Security domains.
- Proven experience supporting data security and/or application security projects as a Business, Systems or Requirements Analyst.
- Demonstrated business process analysis, Workflow, task analysis, user-acceptance testing and requirements analysis knowledge.
- Proven ability to elicit, document, analyze and verify requirements.
- Experience with user acceptance testing concepts.
- Experience in accurately modeling requirements using at least one if not more of the following: Functional Decomposition, Data Flow Diagrams, User Context Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Workflow modeling, Use Cases, Use Case Model Survey and Use Case Specification, Process Modeling, Prototyping
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive process and data modeling skills.
- Must demonstrate understanding of industry standard Business Analysis Best Practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tool set - MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.
Monday, May 10, 2021
6-12 month T2P
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!