Our client is seeking an ITSM Process Manager on a contract basis to manage the Incident, Problem and Change Management processes so that they contribute to a stable production environment while also supporting IT's efforts to move the business forward with new technology initiatives. The ITSM Process Manager will ensure that incidents, problems and changes are managed effectively, minimizing the impact to our client's members and internal customers.
The position is currently 100% Remote with plans to move to a "Hybrid" schedule once management deems it safe to return to the office.
You will be part of a 4 week rotation: Week 1: Incident Management; Week 2: Change Management; Week 3: Problem Management; Week 4: Incident Management with On-call / After Hours support (24 X 7). *The On-Call After Hours schedule is Monday to Monday.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate the Incident, Problem and Change management functions for the IT organization, including the management of the lifecycle of changes, incidents and associated problems.
- Create and review KPI reports to help continuously drive improvement.
- Manage High-Severity and Major Incidents. Coordinate infrastructure and application teams to enable and expedite return to service. Facilitate communications during these incidents, including verbal/written executive level status, running related conference calls and acting as a liaison with business stakeholders. Provide verbal and written status updates to all stakeholders.
- For any Major Incident, complete the Major Incident Report, capture any required follow up and ensure follow up assignments are completed. Update processes and procedures accordingly to ensure improvements are made as a result of lessons learned.
- Coordinate, monitor, and support general activities related to incidents, problems and changes. Facilitate daily, weekly and monthly meetings related to Incident, Problem and Change Management. Identify production environment stability trends. Escalate concerns through the appropriate process to minimize business impact with a key objective of High Severity and Major Incident deterrence.
- Analyze incident, problem and change data, as well as recurring alerts, to identify the associated root causes and develops plans and actions to resolve and eliminate these problems at all Severity Levels.
- Assess risk of changes, incidents and problems, along with other IT staff, to appropriately prioritize scheduling of production implementations, incident remediation changes and problem resolution changes.
- Develop and maintain ticket escalation steps and contacts. Drive decision-making for incident resolution to minimize impact to business. Escalate to Senior IT Management as needed.
- Provide after-hours on call support for high severity Incident and Problem resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in an area such as network, distributed, IT Services, Workforce Technology or mainframe is required.
- Experience in Incident Management, Problem Management and Service Delivery, with exposure to Change Management in an ITIL environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of ITSM toolsets (preferably SalesForce).
- High proficiency with creating and presenting management reports.
- Financial services or other regulated industry experience is preferred.
- Must be available for On-Call After Hours Support 1 week per month.
Monday, November 29, 2021
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!