Immediate opportunity for a Network Security Engineer I for our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization Washington DC (100% remote for the time being, but will be onsite once deemed safe from COVID-19). The selected candidate will assist with supporting our client-s network security engineering projects, such as generating engineering tickets & requests. This would include coordinating firewall needs with sysadmins, reviewing existing rules to tighten security, participate in planning for AIX to Linux migration to get on top of firewall changes, assist with firewall automation testing, and fulfilling ticket requests. They will be responsible for ensuring the account meets all requirements and Information Security policies. Specific tools that are required is Palo Alto/Panorama firewall for Tier II firewall support.
This position is a contract to permanent opportunity with our client, who is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested in learning more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!!
- 5 years of Network Security/Firewall support experience
- Bachelors degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or relevant work experience in network security/firewall support
- Must have hands on experience with Palo Alto/Panorama firewall
- Big plus: Infoblox, F5, Forescout, Axway, Carbon Black, ProofPoint
- Tier II level knowledge of Security Firewalls and basic Network Support activities
- Big Plus: Linux or AIX (epically AIX to Linux migration support)
- Proven experience supporting data security and/or application security projects as a Business, Systems or Requirements Analyst.
- Must be open to occasional weekend support
- Security Certification.
- Identity and Access Management Certification.
- Understands data analysis and modelling
- Experience with healthcare insurance industry, especially BCBS plans.
- Experience with software testing, test management and defect tracking tools.
- Strong understanding of managed care principles, claims processing guidelines, Member contracts and Provider Agreements.
Monday, September 13, 2021
6-12 month T2P
Monday, August 16, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!