Elite Technical is seeking Candidate Experience Coordinator (CEC) to support our customer, a Healthcare Insurance Organization, in downtown Manhattan NYC (100% remote for now but will report into the office late 2021). The individual will work with multiple Talent Acquisition teams to coordinate, schedule/reschedule and track interviews utilizing MS Outlook Calendar. Our customer is seeking candidates that can thrive in a high volume environment (10+ interviews per day) with a positive/professional demeanor. Scheduling tasks and expectations include the following:
- Partner effectively with Hiring Managers (and/or their delegates), interview panelists, and HR to ensure candidate interviews are scheduled quickly. Leverage influencing skills to minimize interview rescheduling and other disruptions to the candidate experience. Manage all related logistics (scheduling conference or interview rooms, accessibility to technology, candidate travel if required, itinerary finalization and distribution, collecting feedback forms, etc.)
- Ensure candidates are dispositioned appropriately and accurately as they move through the recruitment process
- Touch base periodically with candidates to answer questions and keep them engaged (as directed by the TA)
- Ensure a smooth transition into and through On-Boarding process. This includes setting appropriate expectations regarding process, timing, requirements, interacting with third-party vendors, establishing a Workday account, etc.
This position is starting off as 6 month PLUS contract, with the possibility of multiple extensions and/or conversion! Are you interested in learning more these exciting opportunities? If so, please contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration!
- High school diploma required with prior experience working in a professional, high paced, professional setting
- Successful track record of scheduling interviews and/or meetings utilizing MS Outlooks Calendar module.
- Proficient in MS Excel for meeting tracking purposes
- Big plus: Workday and/or MS Teams experience
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service, both internally and externally
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures (Big Plus)
- Experience with Workday Applicant Tracking Systems (Big Plus)
New York, NY
Monday, May 17, 2021
6 months+ (Poss T2P)
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!