We have an immediate WORK FROM HOME position for Tier I Service Desk Technician to provide 100% phone Support to internal users (home based and in-office) across the country (primarily Midwest to West Coast). This will be a 12 month contract with the potential to extend or convert to full-time employment based on the business need and individual's work performance.
- Provide First Line Support
- Log user requests, incidents, and actions taken to resolve tickets within Client ticketing system
- Provide remote troubleshooting of PCs and standard approved applications using Client-provided remote access tool
- Password resets
- Fulfill standard pre-approved requests such as installation of approved applications
- Escalate to Client-s resources for advanced troubleshooting
- Follow client-approved SOPs and policies
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must be able to pass Background Investigation
* 3-5 years of recent Service Desk / Help Desk exp.
o Must have strong customer service skills and demonstrate patience with end-users-
o Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
o Strong Troubleshooting skills
o Troubleshoot Network, VPN and WiFi from a basic level
o Basic Active Directory to include unlocking accounts, password reset, etc.
o Ticketing System Fresh Service, or alternative
o Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, PowerPoint), Email account setup and support
Monday, May 3, 2021
Contract/Temp to Hire
6-12 months CTH
Friday, April 23, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!