Immediate need for a Big Data Analyst for our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in Reston VA. We are seeking candidates that can assist our customer with the analysis of their big data platforms, data pipelines, and data products for new data integrations to the Big Data Platforms (Hadoop/Cloudera). Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate with business domain SMEs during data analysis of issues or for new data integrations to the Big Data Platform.
- Coordinate with the data modeling, architecture and data product teams to develop STTM for new ETL development efforts.
- Analyze data issues in PROD, working with the development and data governance teams to document the root cause and solution to address the issue.
- Coordinate and proactively drive the data analysis efforts on the Big Data Platform by coordinating with all data product teams.
- Develop repeatable process and scripts to improve efficiency associated with data analysis.
Are you a Big Data Analyst? Do you have some data modeling skills? Then you should contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- 6+ years of IT experience, specifically within Big Data related platforms (Hadoop, Cloudera), ETL process, data analysis, data modeling, and complex SQL.
- Bachelors Degree is required (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree)
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development
- Must have strong Structured Query Language (SQL) skills (critical)
- Knowledge of the software development standards and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to find efficiencies and improve processes.
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex queries, assess data quality and develop data mappings.
- Proven ability to determine systemic process faults and improve overall process performance across organizations.
- Understanding of health industry diagnosis, claims adjudication/processing, procedure and revenue codes and their application (Big Plus)
- Strong process analysis skills
- Strong process documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication/writing skills,
- Attentive to detail, highly -organized, and able to multi-task. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Monday, May 24, 2021
12 months++ (Poss T2P)
Monday, April 26, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!