Immediate need for an IBM EDI integration Architect, with solid knowledge around IBM EDI integration, ITX and Gateway configuration to lead the performance turning on all the changes within Gateway product. The selected candidate will also provide technical training for the existing B2B Gateway team on ITX and Gateway configuration, as well as be the lead on the technical detail design on B2B Gateway product.
This position is a contract to permanent opportunity with our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance provider, in Reston VA. This position is 100% remote due to COVID, however, our client will be returning onsite in late 2021/early 2022.
- This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or related field or a certification from technical school, OR equivalent experience, plus Business Architect/Modeler experience in high-level systems and/or applications.
-5 years with ITX
-10 years with IBM B2B Gateway performance turning experience.
- IBM ITX Architect hand-on experience and The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) certification is HIGHLY preferred
- Strong capability/process modelling skills, particularly in B2B Gateway product.
- Strong ability to explain and demonstrate the value of business architecture
- Excellent written and spoken language skills
- Strong presentation skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Masters in Computer Science or Business Administration or related field.
- Served as business architect in health insurance payer organization.
- Active participant in business architecture organizations
Monday, May 24, 2021
12 months T2P
Friday, April 30, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!