Immediate need for a Big Data Professional, with solid expertise in Java Programming and advanced knowledge in best practices of building HBASE/SOLR frameworks within Cloudera. Day to Day responsibilities include:
1) Work with Data Analysts and other team members to review business requirements and translate into technical requirements
2) Design and Build Data Integration pipeline using Cloudera Hadoop platform
3) Transform the data to create a consumable data layer for various application uses
4) Support Data pipeline with bug fixes, and additional enhancements
5) Document Technical design, Operational Runbook etc.
Our client is seeking to make two hires for this position. The first is a long term contract position (12 months++) and the other is a 6-12 month Contract to Permanent opportunity with our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, these positions are 100% remote for now but will require onsite support in Reston VA in late 2021/early 2022.
Please contact Elite Technical to learn more about these exciting opportunities!
- Five (5)+ years of Java Programming (would consider Python or Scala programming languages as a replacement) (Required)
- At least 3+ years of experience working on Data Integration projects using Hadoop MapReduce, Sqoop, Oozie , Hive, Spark and other related Big Data technologies. Knowledge of HBASE/SOLR frameworks within Cloudera is required
- Prior experience supporting Data warehouse environments is required
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) understanding is required
- Advanced experience with SQL querying is required
- Advanced level experience with at least one NoSQL stores (Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.) is a BIG PLUS
- Experience with Big Data querying tools including Impala
- Cloudera Search experience using Solr
- Exposure to Cloudera NiFi
- Healthcare experience
- Cloudera Certified Developer
- Experience working with large data environments - petabytes or hundreds/thousands of terabytes
Monday, May 31, 2021
12 months+ & T2P
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!