Elite Technical is currently sourcing for multiple eLearning Designers and Trainers in support of multiple projects and initiatives. The eLearning Designer and Trainer will write training for audiences that include Business Analysts, Unit Testers, Project Managers and Development staff, among other end-users. The location of these positions is currently remote, however, our client is returning to their Washington, DC office in late 2021/early 2022. This position is expected to convert to permanent employee after 6 months of contracting.
The qualified eLearning Professional will be able to demonstrate on their resume and an interview the following required background and skills:
(1) Broad educational knowledge including; assessment techniques, e-learning development techniques, Adobe Captivate, MS Office, adult learning theory and measurement and evaluation methods
(2) Proven instructor with excellent classroom & virtual classroom delivery.
**Expectations and deliverables include**
- Support the Learning & Development unit, working collaboratively with trainers, business analysts, project and program managers, among others
- Develops Application Training specific to instructional content for both Instructor Led Training and eLearning product development
- Storyboarding, authoring, and development of e-learning content and blended learning solutions
- Develop e-learning and blended learning programs, web-based training development, and asynchronous learning content utilizing Adobe Captivate
- Unit reports including but not limited to: cumulative learner scores, learner evaluations and course delivery analytics on an on-going basis
- Provides reporting to management on web-based training progression and completion, student usage, and instructor-led training completions
Our client is a premier Federal Health Insurance business and technology organization in Washington, DC. The role is highly visible within the organization. If you are eLearning Designer and Trainer Analyst and have been looking for an ideal opportunity to evolve your career to the next level, please seriously consider this opportunity.
Contact Elite Technical immediately to learn the details and to be considered.
- Bachelors degree in Instructional Systems Design or Education or related
- Five (5) + years Information Technology Environment
- Five (5) + years e-learning development
- Five (5) + years Training delivery within a Corporate or Government Environment
- Five (5) + years Adult Learning and Professional Training
- Background in Training IT Technical, Analysts, Developers, Testers, Managers, Execs etc- Training Development skills include:
- Web-based training development
- Must have Asynchronous e-learning development
- Must have Both Asynchronous and Synchronous training delivery
- Proven instructor with excellent classroom and virtual classroom delivery skills
- Open to extensive Writing including instructional and technical
- Microsoft Suite applications (Word, Visio, PowerPoint etc..)
-Proficient in Adobe Captivate 9 w/experience in recent position. Will accept Camtasia as an alternate technology.
- Professional Training Reports for Management
Monday, June 28, 2021
6-12 month T2P
Friday, June 11, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!