1. Accountable for analyzing User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Prepare In Sprint automated test scripts for Accessibility testing.
2. Accountable for coding automation scripts (Wave/ Axe/ CCA) for web application for WCAG 2.0 Level A, AA compliance
3. Prepare Test Strategy, test plans and test cases with pre-determined results. Executes tests and reviews test data within specified scheduled dates.
4. Accountable for analyzing test and operational problems to determine presence and scope of potential code defects.
5. Reports errors through a structured defect tracking process in Jira tool
6. Communicates weekly with management verbally and via written detail status report regarding potential problems and concerns.
7. Develop and maintain business and technical knowledge through training, testing workshops, reading, and research, etc. Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of testing tools. Expand business knowledge of product benefits, corporate policies, division and department goals and department procedures.
8. Coordinates with customers to resolve issues. Verify satisfaction of internal and external customer requests and obtain information to create test data.
9. Participates in project work group meetings (internal/external peer reviews, walk through, status meetings, Software Process Improvement, JAD sessions etc.)
10. Initiates Change Management Records (CMRs) or CareFirst Information Technology Tracking System (CITT) requests for necessary system changes or enhancements
This position is a 12 month PLUS assignment. This position is 100% remote, however, our client is seeking to return to the Reston office in late 2021 or early 2022. At this time, we are only seeking LOCAL candidates within the Washington DC, Maryland or Virginia areas.
Want to learn more? Than contact Elite Technical Immediealty for consideration!
1. 5+ years of experience in working with assistive technology
2. 3+ years of experience in working with assistive technology for accessibility testing (e.g. JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver (OSX & iOS), and Android Talkback)
3. Knowledge of global accessibility laws and standards such as WCAG 2.0/2.1, Section 508, ADA
4. Experience of performing usability testing with reference to accessibility
5. Experience in testing Mobile apps for accessibility
6. Experience in creating automation scripts for web application for WCAG 2.0 Level A, AA compliance
7. Expertise in Keyboard (Navigation, Focus, Input), Automation Tools (Wave/ Axe/ CCA), WCAG 2.0/2.1 Guidelines, Screen Readers (JAWS/NVDA/Voiceover/Talk Back) & Documents Accessibility testing (PDF/Excel) = Required
8. 2 to 5 years of working experience with JIAR and Confluence
9. Knowledge of correct use and limitations of WAI-ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) in web application development
10. Understanding of compatibility with various platforms and limitations of use
12. Passion for improving web applications for disabled users Empathy
13. Empathy for people with disabilities and an understanding of the different perspectives and needs of people
14. Talent for building relationships and trust within teams who have been resistant to accessibility in the past is a plus
15. Experience working directly with people and communities of consumers with disabilities is a plus
16. Experience in automating accessibility testing of Enterprise Web applications
1. Experience working in the healthcare industry
2. Experience with Selenium, Cucumber and Business Driven Development (BDD)
Monday, June 7, 2021
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!