Elite Technical is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to aid in the launch of a start-up facility that will be producing next generation electric motors as a result of a global joint venture.
The successful candidate will have hands-on automotive manufacturing experience and posses experience with the troubleshooting and preventative maintenance of pneumatic manufacturing equipment along with the ability to help identify and make design modifications to that equipment.
*5 Years experience minimum
* Experience with pneumatics (cylinders, actuators, valves)
* Troubleshooting & Preventative Maintenance
* Experience performing design modifications to manufacturing equipment
* Solid Works experience
* Experience with GD&T and stack-ups
* Familiarity with Bill of Materials (BOM)
* Ability to perform high precision adjustments on in-line processes
* Data collection analysis
* Automotive manufacturing experience
Monday, June 14, 2021
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!