Immediate need for a Senior Level Metadata Hub (MDH) Developer with specific knowledge/hands on experience with Ab Initio-s Data Quality module for creating dashboards/scorecards. The selected candidate will be responsible for leading the development effort using Ab Initio Metadata Hub (MDH) and Data Quality. The selected candidate will work closely with the Data Governance Manager, Data Governance Director, Data Governance Analysts, Business/System Analysts, Project Managers, Infrastructure Engineers to execute tasks to support metadata, reference data, and data quality management. In addition, the candidate will support production processing, ad hoc issues resolution, and technical and procedure documentation. This role is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting the Ab Initio platform with a keen focus on metadata, reference data, data quality management, and data lineage. Job Functions Include:
- Must be proficient in Ab Initio Metadata Hub (business/technical metadata, reference data, data lineage) and Data Quality
- Set up, configure, and customized the periodic extraction and loading of business and technical metadata into Ab Initio Metadata Hub from various data systems, including DB2, BI systems, data feeds
- Develop a sharing mechanism for sharing content from MDH
- Develop the configuration and customization of reference data management using MDH, as well the sourcing and sharing of reference data outside of MDH.
- Set up and configure for data profiling, develop data quality rules, dashboard reporting and data quality exception management
- Set up, configure, and customized, business and technical data lineage in Ab Initio.
- Customize and provide proper maintenance of the Ab Initio metamodel
- Collaborate with the Ab Initio administer to setup, configure, and maintain proper user roles and groups permission
- Participate in requirement analysis, integration and deployment of solutions
- Provide SME support to the solution architects to build end to end solutions for MDH and DQE
- Document technical designs, operation runbooks and procedures
Interested in learning more about this 12 month PLUS contract opportunity? Then you should contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration and further information!
- 8+ years experience in leading development efforts for data management and governance solutions (Ab Initio, Informatica, etc.). Must have experience with the Data Quality module with Ab Initio as this is supporting the Data Governance team (critical)
- Must have data integration/ETL development experience with Ab Initio and preferably Big Data software
- Must have basic level understanding/experience with mainframe-based application development, DB2, Unix / Linux and shell scripting
- Must have demonstrated knowledge with SQL and ability to write well performing ANSI SQL queries
- Knowledge of Agile Development practices is required
- Execute queries against big data databases such as HIVE, HBASE, etc. using native tools
- Ability to use big data platform technologies and tools to collect and integrate metadata
- Must have experience with web services and understanding of RESTful / SOA Services
- Good to have experience working with API Management
- Good to have Experience working with GIT/BitBucket
- Ability to unit test the code thoroughly and to troubleshoot issues in production environments
- Ability to understand and work with code developed by other developers
- Strong experience in system development lifecycle (SDLC) in a data warehouse environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as collaborate across the organization and stakeholders
Monday, May 31, 2021
Friday, May 14, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!