Immediate opportunity for a Sr. Level Business Analyst to assist out client, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization, with an integration project of over 2,000 customer and internal accounts. We are seeking candidates with either a Security or Programming background, along with outstanding analysis, communication and collaboration skills. The selected candidate will perform analysis of the business and impending solutions and develop Functional, Non-Functional requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, screen mockups, etc. for various projects. Perform system testing if needed. Provide input into the development of work efforts in support of proposed system changes. Collaborate with internal teams and end users to create and maintain all necessary requirements documents and requirements traceability matrices.
- Conduct requirement walk-throughs and peer reviews following client procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain traceability between the base-lined business requirements and functional requirements and/or use cases.
- Manage communication with various teams across the organization to get related information and perform analysis.
- Maintain requirements in requirements management tools.
- Create and maintain business process models.
- Generate a weekly Status Report
- Collaborate with FEPOC Information Security SMEs and Project Team members.
- Lead JAD sessions.
Due to COVID, this position is 100% remote for now, but our client will be returning to their Washington DC office in late 2020 or early 2021. Want to learn more? Then contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- This position requires a bachelor-s degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or relevant work experience in application security analysis, systems analysis and/or testing background and 6+ years of direct Business Analyst experience.
- Proven experience supporting data security and/or application security, or traditional programming related projects (Angular/Web Services/Java) as a Business, Systems or Requirements Analyst.
- Demonstrated business process analysis, Workflow, task analysis, user-acceptance testing and requirements analysis knowledge.
- Proven ability to elicit, document, analyze and verify requirements.
- Experience with user acceptance testing concepts.
- Experience in accurately modeling requirements using at least one if not more of the following: Functional Decomposition, Data Flow Diagrams, User Context Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Workflow modeling, Use Cases, Use Case Model Survey and Use Case Specification, Process Modeling, Prototyping
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build consensus and agreement and bring resolution to contentious issues and entrenched interests.
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated successful use of AGILE and/or Waterfall SDLC methodology
- Must demonstrate understanding of industry standard Business Analysis Best Practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tool set - MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.
Monday, June 7, 2021
Monday, May 17, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!