Our client a health information and strategy company focused on health information exchange is urgently seeking an AWS Cloud Engineer experienced in deployment of applications built on .NET Server (ideally .NET Core) and NoSQL database.
The open position is replacing an associate who was promoted and is still fulfilling the original responsibilities in addition to their new responsibilities. This explains the urgency to identify, interview and on-board the right applicant. The job is home based - telecommuter, direct placement, full time employment, and well compensated. Our client is open to Visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
- Our client is interested in a professional demeaner that includes - Great analytical and problem-solving skills, solid communications written & verbal and looks forward to working in a collaborative environment.
- Work with our team of analysts, architects, developers, designers, automation engineers, and product managers within our agile development process.
- Lifelong learner looking to take on new challenges and continually improving in knowledge, skills, and capabilities.
- Primary expectation is the deployment of enterprise applications to the AWS Cloud using Docker Containers.
- Use of tools including Terraform, EKS, AWS Lambda, SQS, S3, DynamoDb, DocumentDb and others
- Designing and developing highly scalable, fault-tolerant APIs using AWS managed services
- Developing and debugging distributed systems in AWS that are going live.
Does this sound like the career opportunity that you have been looking for? Do you have the AWS, .NET, NoSQL, and application deployment skills our client urgently needs? If so, contact Elite Technical right away to learn who is the client, compensation, benefits, professional expectations and for immediate consideration.
- 8 yeas plus of Software Engineering, ideally with MS .NET server environments. Ideally .NET Core server applications running within a Linux OS environment
- 5 years plus (current) AWS Cloud Engineering and application deployment into Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing platform including;
(1) Agile Development framework / DevOps Delivery Pipeline
(2) AWS Lambda event-driven serverless computing platform
(3) .NET applications environment
(4) Fault tolerant APIs using AWS managed services.
(5) NoSQL database environment (ideally DynamoDb)
(6) Docker Containers (open to Linux Containers)
(7) Terraform or (Chef, Puppet) configuration tools
- Foundational understanding of .NET coding environments including C# Object Oriented application development. .NET
- Background experience in a heavily regulated industry environment
- Healthcare Industry experience is a plus including HL7, CCD/CCDA, DIRECT, IHE, MDM
Monday, June 7, 2021
Direct Placement or 6 month RTH
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!