Immediate need for a remote based Recruiter that sits in the EST time zone, for our client a major Media/Broadcasting organization. This position will focus on recruiting for roles within our client-s direct to consumer marketing team. Day to day, you-ll recruit for full-time positions of varying levels, partnering with a dynamic team of individuals, as they build teams that will continue to strengthen and expand our footprint.
- Handle full lifecycle recruitment using a variety of available means, including leveraging internal succession planning process, employee referrals, Linkedin, and our client-s ATS.
- Effectively identify, screen, assess, interview, and share talent with hiring managers for open roles, as well as building a strong pipeline of talent for business groups being supported.
- Negotiate offer packages on behalf of the company with applicants at all levels in close coordination with People & Culture Partners & respective specialist groups (benefits, compensation, etc.).
- Ensure compliance with company and legislative policies.
- Perform employment verifications and relevant background checks on final applicants as appropriate.
- Facilitate the offer and on-boarding process through applicant tracking system.
- Partner with P&C Business Partners and Line Managers in creation of external succession plan for critical roles within organization that don-t have internal successors identified as ready in the short term.
- Up-skill line managers by providing them with effective interviewing and networking techniques.
This position is a one year contract opportunity with the possibility of going permanent with our customer. This position is 100% remote for the entire duration of the assignment. If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Elite Technical Immediealty!
- 4-5 years of full-life cycle recruitment related experience in a client interfacing role in a corporate or agency environment.
- Prior successes in hiring Marketing, statistical and/or analytical, broadcast streaming, product delivery etc.. positions is preferred
- Strong network as well as interest and ability to always be networking.
- Driven to be creative and innovative with approaches and new never-been-done ideas / programs.
- Interviewing skills and thorough knowledge of standard hiring procedures, contingency and retained search, and applicable state and federal employment laws.
- Experience with internet recruiting and creative sourcing strategies (ie. Social Media), HRIS systems and applicant tracking systems.
- Must have attention to detail, experience and proven ability to juggle multiple priorities of varying scales, and be able to handle confidential information with absolute discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to work effectively with a wide range of internal clients and partners.
Monday, June 28, 2021
12 months (Poss T2P)
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!