Immediate need for a Lead Network Security Engineer to support our clients datacenter standardization/remediation project. We are seeking a Lead Security Engineer, who can lead a team of Security Engineers (5 in total) for standardizing the configuration of thousands of devices. The selected Lead Security Engineer will talk to client engineers and architects to get requirements, lay strategy, etc... to ensure project deadlines are being met, and engineers are on tasks.
We are seeking a Lead Security Engineer with focus on one or more of the following firewalls: Palo Alto, ASA, Juniper and/or Checkpoint, to assist with the leading efforts of a complimentary team of Security Engineers to complete the standardization effort. The end goal for our customer is moving all Firewalls to Palo Alto (Current environment contains Palo Alto, ASA, Juniper and/or Checkpoint.) We are also seeking candidates with strong Load Balancers experience with F5 and/or Netscaler.
This project is slated to go until the end of 2021, with expectations of extensions thereafter. Our customer is motivated to make this hire by early/mid-June 2021. This position is a remote for the entire duration of the project.
Want to learn more? Then contact Elite Technical right away!
- 8+ years of Security Engineering expertise. With a minimum of 2-3 years of Lead experience
- Outstanding communication skills to interact with client engineers and architects to get requirements, lay strategy, and further directions to relay to the security engineering team
- Must have one or more of the following firewalls: Palo Alto, ASA, Juniper and/or Checkpoint.
- Load Balancers experience with F5 and/or Netscaler
- Large scale/enterprise wide data center experience as a Security Engineer
- Any security related certifications
Monday, June 14, 2021
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!