Immediate opening for a hands-on Network and Security Team Lead to support a large bank in Midtown NYC.
The person in this role will handle escalated incidents, perform root cause analysis of any problems that may arise out of IRs and/or proactive needs for business. The Network and Security Team Lead must be flexible to work in 24 * 7 environments.
This position is 50% on-site, 50% off-site during COVID and will be 100% on-site post COVID.
- Provide day-to-day operations support for the Bank-s Americas network and security infrastructure
- Design, configuration, implementation, network and security infrastructure
- Design and support extranet connectivity as well as connectivity to the Internet
- Understand business requirements and design solutions accordingly
- Resolve incidents, escalate to bank management and vendors if necessary
- Perform root cause analysis for P1/P2/P3 and P4 incidents and/or proactively based on business needs
- Work with the various teams for the implementation of changes
- Follow the required policies and procedures for the incident, problem and change management
- Ensure service performance expectations are met with service levels and quality
- Raise/escalate any service related issues and risks to management
- Provide guidance and support to team members
- Bachelor-s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Graduate or post graduate in any stream with course in Computers or IT stream
- 10+ Years of enterprise and service provider network experience.
- 7+ years of security management (Firewalls, IPS, etc)
- 5+ years of managing team of 5+ engineers
- Should be energetic, ambitious, and self-motivated to drive results for business needs, identify service improvements and personal growth in the area of technology and/domain knowledge.
- Full understanding of dynamic routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
- Complete understanding of OSI model and TCP/IP.
- Hands on experience in managing Cisco switches, good understanding of layer-2 concepts: STP, FHRP, ARP,
- Working experience with Cisco Nexus switches 9k, Catalyst 9k, 6800, 4500, etc.
- Nexus features such as VPC, VDC, BGP and dynamic routing in the VPC environment
- Hands on experience with Arista switches
- Great troubleshooting skills utilizing TCPdump, Wireshark, etc-
- Hands on-experience with F5 and Citrix Netscalar load balancers
- Hands-on experience with Checkpoint, and Fortinet firewalls
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Infoblox should be additional advantage.
- Should be involved in P1/P2 critical incidents and also mentoring the team.
- Understanding of McAfee Web Gateways
- Knowledge of ITIL, integration across IPC (Incident, Problem & Change Management)
- Experience with Pulse Secure Gateway
- Experience with RSA Authentication Manager
New York, NY
Monday, June 21, 2021
Contract/Temp to Hire
6 months CTH
Friday, May 21, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!