Immediate hiring opportunity!! Seeking a Lean Performance Improvement Coach for our customer, a major community hospital system in Fishersville VA. The selected candidate will function as Lead designer for organizational LEAN education, improvement events, and implementation efforts.
The selected candidate will be involved in education and task support activities that include Kaizen and Rapid Improvement Events (RIEs), A3s, Value Stream identification and mapping, and continuous improvement activities using Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) or Failure Mode Evaluation and Analysis (FMEA) tools and methods. Evaluates current clinical workflows and recommends improvements. Applies LEAN tools to support an overall Lean Management System (LMS). Trains, coaches and facilitates improvement efforts of redesign teams using the principles of LEAN, line management and staff throughout the organization. Will develop and prepare materials for use, coordinate with department management and participants, lead instruction on the use of process improvement tools, facilitate team decisions, manage team work, resolve team conflict, assist in the development of implementation action plans, facilitate and ensure implementation and conduct follow-up.
This position is a contract opportunity with the possibility of going fulltime/direct with our customer in the 6-12 month range. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position is a hybrid opportunity (50/50 onsite/remote). Are you interested in learning more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN), Information Technology, or other relatable disciplines.
- Five (5) or more years of related healthcare (clinical or healthcare insurance) experience required.
- Expertise in developing reports of overall Continuous Improvement activities including accomplishments, participation, projected activities, and anticipated needs.
- Knowledge around Kaizen and Rapid Improvement Events (RIEs), A3s, Value Stream identification and mapping, and continuous improvement activities using Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) or Failure Mode Evaluation and Analysis (FMEA) tools and methods
- LEAN/Six Sigma certification required.
- Strong leadership presence.
- Ability to engage others and lead projects to completion.
Monday, June 28, 2021
6 months+ (Poss T2P)
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!