Immediate opening for a Business Architect to assist our customer with an enterprise wide refresh effort of their business capabilities value to make improvements across the organization. In parallel with that effort, the selected candidate will work with product/project teams to provide business architecture guidance, at the project level, to ensure best practices are being met. Responsibilities include:
- Develop, maintain, and utilize architecture models - including value streams, business capability models, information maps, operational scenarios, and ecosystem models - to describe current and target state business architecture.
- Perform diagnostics / assessment of value streams and business capabilities. Document, score and prioritize gaps and opportunities, as well as the health and maturity of associated people, process and technology enablers.
- Collaborate with other architects (i.e., enterprise, solution, data, security), business analysts, and product owners to ensure that the business architecture is aligned and integrated with those domains and disciplines.
- Consult with business and technology leaders to influence strategic direction. Leverage business architecture models and artifacts to provide insight and context to strategy definition, annual planning, and roadmap development activities.
- Engage with project teams to validate, refine, and extend business architecture models and to leverage those models in support of project-level business analysis and design activities.
- Utilize the Architecture Tool & Repository (ATR) (Orbus iServer / SharePoint / PowerBI) to develop and maintain architecture models and artifacts. Support the Architecture Methodologist / Toolsmith in the extension and refinement of the ATR metamodel, templates, and dashboards. Support the ATR Administrator with the maintenance of the repository, ensuring that products are current, well-organized and accessible by stakeholders.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement. Due to COVID, this position is 100% remote however our client does plan to return to their Washington DC office in late 2021/early 2022. This position is a contract-to-permanent opportunity with a well-known/respected healthcare insurance organization. Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? If so, contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration!
Experience and Skills (Required)
- 10+ years of relevant experience in business / enterprise architecture, strategy-to-execution, or enterprise transformation / modernization programs.
- Working knowledge and experience with one or more architecture modeling tools.
- Effective communication skills and ability to engage with / influence business and technology stakeholders at all levels.
Experience and Skills (Preferred)
- Expertise / experience applying business architecture as prescribed by the Business Architecture Guild-s BIZBOK.
- Consulting firm experience on transformation, modernization, or vision & strategy engagements.
- Experience working within healthcare insurance business and knowledge of payer core administrative systems.
- Experience with Orbus iServer and/or PowerBI.
Monday, June 28, 2021
6-12 month T2P
Friday, June 4, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!