Immediate full-time employment position for a Full Stack Engineer able to take direction well and collaborate with Intelligence Analysts and other members from the government client to develop innovative technical solutions to enhance investigative operations and threat mitigation. The Full Stack Developer is comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. This individual may attend work-related conferences, meetings, or any other official training or function.
Currently the team is working remote with the ability to go in as needed. At some point they will all go back to the office full time again or in a hybrid capacity. That-s still TBD. The client is located in Crystal City.
Primary tasks include:
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Develop and manage applications, databases, and other software tools to improve analytical efficiency.
- Write effective APIs (Application Programing Interface).
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists, analysts, and investigators to improve software.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Work with agency IT professionals to ensure on-going security and functionality of developed products.
- Evaluate off the shelf applications and data services to assess applicability to mission.
- Work with government and commercial partners to incorporate diverse data streams.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Must be clearable for Gov't Public Trust and DoD clearance (active Top Secret preferred)
- Bachelor-s Degree in computer science or relevant field with 3-5 years of relevant experience (law enforcement or intelligence communities highly preferred).
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages, such as C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Familiarity with databases (such as MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (such as Apache), and User Interface & User Experience (UI/UX) design.
- Experience working with non-technical staff to help develop innovative technical solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
Monday, August 23, 2021
Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!