Immediate contract opportunity for a Signal Integrity Engineer! Our client is seeking a contractor who has a strong technical background in circuit boards, electromagnetics, transmission lines, impedance control, differential signaling, voltage regulator design, and power distribution network (PDN) analysis and experience using commercially-available analysis tools. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional team members and work independently under minimum guidance but in collaboration with others is required.
The selected candidate will make design recommendations to decrease PDN losses and improve decoupling using board extractions of design for our well-known Health System customer in Rochester MN (100% onsite work, no remote). This is a minimum of a one year contract opportunity with possible extensions thereafter. If you, or someone you know, would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, then contact Elite Technical Immediately!
- BS Degree (4 year degree) in Engineering is REQUIRED along with a minimum of 5 years of hands-on circuit board/signal integrity expertise.
- Experience with high-speed SerDes, DDR memory, and other common interfaces
- Understanding of circuit design, superconductors, system architecture, and wireless communication
- Familiarity with packaging technologies - including printed circuit boards, BGA, interposers, MCMs, etc.
- Familiarity with industry standards for interface protocols (e.g., PCIe and DDR).
- Able to use computer modeling tools to predict voltage regulator performance, optimize layouts, and identify board design issues.
- Make design recommendations to decrease PDN losses and improve decoupling using board extractions of design.
Monday, July 26, 2021
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!