Immediate 12 month+ contract opportunity with our client, a Healthcare IT SaaS organization. Our client is seeking a MS Dynamics 365 Developer to support different client facing initiatives / product offerings to the healthcare insurance industry. This position is 100% remote and should be extended past the 12 month initial period. Responsibilities include:
- Focuses on deploying, configuring, customizing and extending Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Troubleshooting bugs and other issues in a highly complex and customized environment
- Involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, including design, development and support
- Participates in SCRUM meetings, daily SCRUM calls, Data modeling, Data Design, Normalization, and Data migration projects involving SQL Server
Interested in learning more? Then contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- Knowledge and experience, as a SW Developer, with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
- Bachelor-s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related, or foreign equivalent as evidenced by a credentials evaluation or equivalent work experience
- Experience in C# .Net applications development and Microsoft Dynamics 365 customizations development
- Ability to interact with clients and develop strong relationships
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong understanding of software development and implementation lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Monday, June 28, 2021
Thursday, June 10, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!