Urgent - Direct, fulltime employment opportunity for Service Delivery Manager responsible for managing full time Residents (PM's, Engineers, Techs, etc.) that are deployed to dedicated customers in the field.
This person will operate remotely, but commutable to Chantilly, VA as needed.
Primary Position Tasks:
- Collaborates with the Director of Service Delivery to provide strategy and support to the vision, mission and goals for Residency Services.
- Functional Manager of all field personnel dedicated to one project or customer. These resources could be remote or on site. This will include conducting one on one-s, team meetings, employee reviews, timecard and PTO approvals. The goal is to make sure the Residents feel as though the management team is here to support them.
- Lead Pre-Sales efforts for new RS opportunities which will include writing proposals, SOWs, P&L analysis, interviewing candidates, and updating financial reports. These opportunities can be larger, strategic opportunities and smaller ones that can lead to more opportunity as well. Understanding the Business Development side of RS is critical.
- Engaging with Technology Adoption (TA) Managers and Pre-Sales Engineers to interview in coming RS candidates and to also engage with RS team members for -reach back- support and cross training opportunities with new technology that relates to the individual RS project missions.
- Oversee Project/Program Managers (Matrixed) to specific customer engagements which will include project reports such as status, issue/risk logs, hourly burn rates to awarded contracts, and project plans.
- Engagement with Recruiting Assets both internal and external and building relationships with both so that the flow of candidates is optimized.
- Due to contract requirements, candidate must be a U.S. citizen.
- 7-15 Years- Experience Managing People, specifically Project Managers or Engineers
- Deep understanding of Project Management coupled with a substantial technical understanding (Ideally from an application development and/or data center infrastructure perspective)
- Solid understanding of Data Center Infrastructure Technologies from the following OEMs: Cisco, Palo Alto, F5, EMC, Net App, VMware, Windows, and Red Hat.
- Understand core principles around Cloud, Virtualization, Route, Switch, Firewall, End Point Security, Penetration Testing, Storage, Virtualization, Platform OS, and Collaboration (UC).
- Willingness to look at the existing process that RS sells and deploys personnel and recommend new and improved solutions. Must always be looking to improve all aspects of RS.
- Must be excellent with all customer facing aspects of being a true professional consultant.
- Solid Experience building SOWs and Proposals (Commercial, Federal and SLED)
- BS Degree
- PMP, ITIL
Monday, July 5, 2021
Friday, June 11, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!